At MUNUC, students represent the perspectives of countries or, on some of our smaller committees, historical individuals, cities, publications, and other entities. Based on the committee placement, students will then discuss and try to resolve issues ranging from security to economics to education.
Below you can find the full list of committees that will be run at MUNUC 36. We look forward to welcoming you at conference!
Mr. Lucas Freitag, Under-Secretary-General (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Economic and Social Council
Ms. Kallie Hoffman, Under-Secretary-General (email@example.com)
Mr. Alan Pham, Under-Secretary-General (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Hari Balachandran, Under-Secretary-General (email@example.com)
Ms. Kait Albarran, Under-Secretary-General (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Continuous Crisis Committees
Ms. Chritina Gao, Under-Secretary-General (email@example.com)
- From Belgium with Love: La Dame Blanche, 1918 BELGIUM
- The Golden Age of Florence: Cabinet of Lorenzo de Medici, 1470 MEDICI
- It Was in the Will: The Biltmore Estate, 1914 BILTMORE
- Diamonds are Forever: Cabinet of Sir Seretse Khama, 1967 BOTSWANA
- Life Finds a Way: California Department of Fish and Wildlife, 2023 CDFW