Arriving by plane
Chicago is served by two international airports, O'Hare and Midway.
From O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- We recommend getting on a Blue Line train at the airport and riding it to the Washington station, a 10 minute walk from the Hyatt. This is a roughly 50-minute ride and the fare is $5 per person.
- Alternatively, you might opt for a taxi or ride-sharing car; for the latter, Uber and Lyft are both reliable options and can pick up directly at the airport. The trip is 30 minutes in good traffic but can stretch to over an hour at peak times. Depending on traffic, you can expect it to cost $25 and up.
- Shuttle buses and vans are also available, with prices varying depending on the service.
- We are excited to announce a partnership with United and American Airlines! Using our code, you will receive 5-10% off all flights into O’Hare during our conference weekend. We will send the code to all registered advisors.
From Midway International Airport (MDW)
- We suggest getting on an Orange Line train at the airport and riding it to the State/Lake station, a 7 minute walk from the Hyatt.. The per-person fare is $2.25.
- A taxi or ride-sharing car will get to the Hyatt Regency in 25 minutes in good traffic and closer to an hour in rush hour. The cost will vary by trip duration but you can expect it to be at least $25.
- Shuttle buses and vans from the airport will be available as well.
Arriving by public transit
From Union Station, you can take a cab to the Hyatt or opt for the public-transit options described below.
CTA Bus & Train
If you are arriving into Union Station, you can take the #151 bus from Canal/Jackson to Michigan/E. Wacker, or any one of another buses. You can also take a cab, which should cost under $10.
Driving to the Hyatt Regency
The Hyatt oﬀers comprehensive driving directions on their website, which can be found here.
- We recommend referring to Google Maps for driving directions. Self-parking is available at the Illinois Center garage for $49/night. The Hyatt Regency offers valet parking.