The Model United Nations of the University of Chicago is extremely excited to offer an online conference option this year. Taking place on the original dates of MUNUC 33, February 4th through February 7th, MUNUC Online will strive provide the same level of academic rigor and pedagogical value to its delegates as the primary in-person conference. Schools are welcome to register for the primary MUNUC (running from April 22nd to April 25th), MUNUC Online, or both conferences. A detailed conference schedule will be made available shortly.
Fees: $60 per delegate postmarked by November 6, 2020. The school delegation fee has been waived, and single delegates are welcome to register.
The registration timeline is as follows:
- June 29: Registration opens
- September 14: Financial Aid applications open
- October 16: Registration and country preferences close
- October 23: Financial Aid Applications due
- November 2: Financial aid decisions returned
- November 6: Delegate Roster and Delegate Fees due
- November 13: compliance material due
- November 20: Normal fee refund deadline
- January 15: Position papers due
- February 4: Online conference begins
- February 7: Online conference ends
This registration form is for the online conference only. To register for the in-person April, conference, please click here.
A list of committees, along with topics and rosters, will be available on this page as soon as that information is finalized. Thank you for your patience!